Facial hair can be a pain in the butt, and waxing or bleaching just doesn’t last, not to mention that it can be quite painful! If you have unwanted facial hair that you’d like to get rid of for GOOD, this DIY recipe is just for you! I’ll show you how to permanently remove facial hair using natural ingredients you probably already have, pain free, and in just a short amount of time.
This homemade facial hair remover recipe has been tried and tested by thousands of women and the results are amazing!
- 1 tbsp oatmeal (uncooked)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste directly onto desired area such as upper lip, chin, etc…
- Leave on for 20 minutes or until it’s completely dry.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
- Use this mask 3-4 times a week for at least 2 weeks until you see results. It may be a pain in the butt at first, but eventually, you’ll start seeing results and within a couple of months, you’ll be rid of facial hair forever!
- Will I see immediate results? You will start seeing results within 2 weeks!
- Does this cause acne? On the contrary! This facial hair remover mask will actually get rid of acne as well as any dark spots and/or acne scars.
- Will the hair grow back? The hair will grow back, but much slower and thinner. Eventually, after a few months, the hair will stop growing altogether.
- Does this only work for facial hair? No, it works on any hair! So if you want to use it on your legs, armpits, or anywhere else, you certainly can!
- Will this irritate my skin? Very unlikely, but if you have very sensitive skin, follow up with a few drops of coconut oil after removing the mask.